We have a HAPPY disrespect for the usual way of looking (at life). This mindset helps drive us to design, market and distribute premium products for people who "live" to be outdoors, doing intense action sports, motorsports, snow sports, cycling and multi-sports—the things that make them HAPPY. We actively support the lifestyle subcultures that surround these pursuits, and as a result our products serve the broader fashion, music and entertainment markets of the youth culture. Our reason for being is to create the unusual, and this is what helps us deliver distinctive products to people who are active, fun and a bit irreverent, like us. It’s what makes us HAPPY, and our customers, too. Our principal products—sunglasses, goggles and prescription frames—are happily marketed with fun and creativity under the SPY® brand. More information about SPY may be obtained from: www.spyoptic.com, www.facebook.com/spyoptic.com, Twitter @spy_optic and Instagram@spyoptic.
Warehouse Inventory Control/ Restocking
The Inventory Control / Restocking position is responsible for ensuring all pick bins are restocked, inventory movements are completed and the inventory is accurately named and placed in the warehouse. The position reports to the Warehouse Manager and requires constant interaction with key accounts logistic team, along with the other Warehouse team members, and the QC department. This position is located at our Carlsbad, California headquarters.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to the following):
• Move product from back stock locations to pick bins daily and on an as needed basis throughout the day
• Ensure product moved to back stock locations are accurately moved in the system using the warehouse management system guns
• Ensure QC’d product moved from receiving is marked accurately and moved appropriately in the system
• Run labels for pallet identification
• Assist with cycle counts
• Assist with pulling large key account orders
• Assist with inventory transfers from receiving returns
• Be able to perform other duties as assigned including labeling, order checking and rack organization
• Attention to detail;
• Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day
• Good communication skills
• Basic skill level of computer use (email, internet, calendar, excel)
• Ability to operate a forklift/pallet jack & have current forklift certification
• Must be able to lift 35-50 lbs on a regular basis
• GP ERP system skills will be a plus factor
If you meet or exceed the above requirements, please email your resume with pay history to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls Please.
RX - Outside Sales Reps
SPY—developer of premium eyewear products and the innovative SPY Happy Lens™—is seeking highly motivated, Outside Sales Reps in the Rx channel for multiple regions throughout the US. These positions report to the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director in their respective territories.
1. Meet or exceed sales goals & budget on a monthly basis
2. Open new accounts in areas or segments that require expansion
3. Work with territory managers on a daily basis to keep them up to date on SPY in the territory
4. Evaluate and suggest accounts for financial growth and market strength
5. Visit accounts daily to solicit orders for SPY products
6. Educate and inform accounts on the SPY brand, news, events, contests, etc.
7. Assist in retail marketing with key events within the territory
8. Clean and merchandise SPY displays and POP
9. Perform retail sales clinics for all SPY accounts
• 3+ years of sales rep experience
• Consistent demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
• Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
• Working knowledge of the Rx industry preferred
Compensation: Commission based position
No Phone Calls Please.