Retail Sales Associate/Key Holder At SPY Happy Camp
(SPY Supply, SPY Lanai, and HAPPY Camp)
This is a Part-Time Position (25 hours per week or less)
We have a HAPPY disrespect for the usual way of looking (at life). This mindset helps drive us to design, market and distribute premium products for people who "live" to be outdoors, doing intense action sports, motorsports, snow sports, cycling and multi-sports—the things that make them HAPPY. We actively support the lifestyle subcultures that surround these pursuits, and as a result our products serve the broader fashion, music and entertainment markets of the youth culture. Our reason for being is to create the unusual, and this is what helps us deliver distinctive products to people who are active, fun and a bit irreverent, like us. It’s what makes us HAPPY, and our customers, too. Our principal products—sunglasses, goggles and prescription frames—are happily marketed with fun and creativity under the SPY® brand. More information about SPY may be obtained from: www.spyoptic.com, www.facebook.com/spyoptic.com, Twitter @spy_optic and Instagram@spyoptic.
SPY is seeking a highly motivated, Retail Sales Associate/Key Holder for our new SPY Happy Camp Retail location. This is a Part-Time position and reports to the Happy Camp Counselor (Manager) and is based at our Encinitas, California retail location.
All SPY Happy Camp staff members are responsible for providing assistance with the activities of the SPY Supply, SPY Lanai, and HAPPY Camp. Each member will uphold the vision and mantra of the SPY Optic brand and of SPY Happy Camp. The staff will always endeavor to provide Super Service and outstanding brand and product knowledge to the customers, clients, and the community. Each Happy Camp staff member will assist in receiving, storing, and issuing products, equipment, and all other items, while working closely with the Happy Camp Counselor (Manager) in the day-to-day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Possess an up-to-date and thorough understanding of SPY’s Vision and Mission, as well as its brand strategy and modus operandi.
• Possess an up-to-date and thorough knowledge of all SPY products, including licensed products and any other non-SPY products that may be sold at SPY Supply.
• Coordinate training, with the Happy Camp Counselor, of all SPY employees at the SPY Happy Camp. Training existing and new employees to a one, or two-day onboarding experience. Training them on each product category, the Happy Lens, merchandising, and sales.
• Be the personification of Super Service.
• Super Service customers and respond to their comments and complaints with the happiest of dispositions.
• Assist with the opening and closing duties as well as the day-to-day business operations.
• Responsible for the facilities upkeep and management (SPY Supply, SPY Lanai and HAPPY Camp), safety and security, and banking.
• Merchandise and clean displays and POP.
• Maintain and monitor product availability by receiving shipments and overseeing inventories.
• Maintain and organize back stock.
• Assist with the organization of tasks, and that they are completed properly and efficiently.
• Assist with the coordination and organization of events, assuring that participants’ accommodations are met.
• Assist in monitoring event activities to ensure satisfaction of participants and resolve problems that arise.
• Work closely with the Happy Camp Counselor with duties and responsibilities and all others that are assigned.
• Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Happy Camp Counselor in his/her absence.
**This job description is not an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities
• Minimum of 3+ years of retail experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented department
• Action Sports industry network and experience is essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, adobe CS a plus
• Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• This position requires work on most weekends
If you meet or exceed the above requirements, please email your resume with pay history and/or requirements to email@example.com. No Phone Calls Please
RX - Outside Sales Reps
SPY—developer of premium eyewear products and the innovative SPY Happy Lens™—is seeking highly motivated, Outside Sales Reps in the Rx channel for multiple regions throughout the US. These positions report to the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director in their respective territories.
1. Meet or exceed sales goals & budget on a monthly basis
2. Open new accounts in areas or segments that require expansion
3. Work with territory managers on a daily basis to keep them up to date on SPY in the territory
4. Evaluate and suggest accounts for financial growth and market strength
5. Visit accounts daily to solicit orders for SPY products
6. Educate and inform accounts on the SPY brand, news, events, contests, etc.
7. Assist in retail marketing with key events within the territory
8. Clean and merchandise SPY displays and POP
9. Perform retail sales clinics for all SPY accounts
• 3+ years of sales rep experience
• Consistent demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
• Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
• Working knowledge of the Rx industry preferred
Compensation: Commission based position
No Phone Calls Please.