Regional Sales Manager - West
We have a HAPPY disrespect for the usual way of looking (at life). This mindset helps drive us to design, market and distribute premium products for people who "live" to be outdoors, doing intense action sports, motorsports, snow sports, cycling and multi-sports—the things that make them HAPPY. We actively support the lifestyle subcultures that surround these pursuits, and as a result our products serve the broader fashion, music and entertainment markets of the youth culture. Our reason for being is to create the unusual, and this is what helps us deliver distinctive products to people who are active, fun and a bit irreverent, like us. It’s what makes us HAPPY, and our customers, too. Our principal products—sunglasses, goggles and prescription frames—are happily marketed with fun and creativity under the SPY® brand. More information about SPY may be obtained from: www.spyoptic.com, www.facebook.com/spyoptic.com, Twitter @spy_optic and Instagram@spyoptic.
SPY’s Regional Sales Manager - West must be a motivated and resourceful team player with exceptional management, and communication skills. A successful candidate MUST have connection with reps and customer in the optical channel.
Duties to perform but not limited to:
• Management of Field Sales Team and accounts within designated territory or category.
• Manage all account performances and create plans to grow and foster key regional account business.
• Work with management to determine a 12-month sales forecast by Rep.
• Develop Rep quotas and goals based on forecast and sales plan.
• Travel monthly with field reps.
• Evaluate and develop plans that include marketing and sales tools, merchandising, product, shipping, reps, training needs, assortments, displays and events.
• Build direct relationships with accounts (managers, buyers and associates).
• Contact reps daily to assist in the implementation of any and all orders within the specified region.
• Take ownership of top 10 accounts within rep territory, direct responsibility to drive and maintain these businesses.
• Seek out new account opportunities including new accounts, improvement in current accounts (assortment planning, merchandising, POP, windows, and training).
• Determine product opportunities within current accounts and develop and execute sales plans.
• Work with other Regional Sales Managers to learn what is working/not working for the regions, including go to market, product and competitive threats. Compare and assess performance across region.
• Submit quarterly market reports to Sales Directors and VP of Sales.
• Assist with the sales order processing procedures to ensure all orders are received and processed per procedure.
• Ensure back order report is monitored and processed for all accounts within your region.
• Meet with sales support on a regular basis, daily if necessary, to review month to date sales, call volume, order volume, and account interaction.
• Annually review regional reps, with VP of Sales, Sales Director and Customer Service Manager, for specified region.
• Actively communicate clear expectations to sales reps, sales management, operations and sales support.
• Finalize hiring and firing decision for region to Sales Director.
Marketing and Retailer Events
• Create seasonal and category specific sales programs and marketing materials to facilitate new account expansion and growth within territory.
• Direct involvement in all POS material, in-store collateral and retailer events.
• Work with event coordinator to schedule and plans events in region.
• Attend account and tradeshow events.
• Work with Sales Coordinator to facilitate communicating to all reps within region, of new POP releases, advertising and any necessary tools needed to achieve sales targets.
• Coordinate meetings – with regional reps (during regional trade shows).
• Ensure all advertising developed by reps and accounts is approved
Travel: 1+ week per month (will vary on months, seasons and events)
Knowledge and Abilities
1) 4+ years sales experience in optical channel; 2+ at a management level in optical channel.
2) Superior written and verbal communication skills
3) Knowledge of Great Plains a plus
4) Must be detail oriented and extremely organized
5) Ability to prioritize daily/weekly workload and responsibilities
If you meet or exceed the above requirements, please email your resume with salary history and/or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls Please
Available benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, 401k, FSA, EAP, paid holiday, vacation, and sick time.
RX - Outside Sales Reps
We have a happy disrespect for the usual way of looking (at life) and the need to SEE HAPPY. It is this mindset that drives us to design, market, and distribute premium products for people who “live” to be outdoors, pushing the boundaries in action sports, motorsports, snow sports, cycling and multi-sports. We actively support the lifestyle subcultures that surround these pursuits, and as a result our products serve the broader fashion, music and entertainment markets of the youth culture. Our reason for being is to create the unusual and this is what helps us deliver distinctive products to people who are active, fun and a bit irreverent, like us. Our principal products—sunglasses, goggles and prescription frames—are marketed with fun and creativity under the SPY® brand. More information about SPY may be obtained from: www.spyoptic.com, www.facebook.com/spyoptic, Twitter @spyoptic and Instagram @spyoptic.
SPY—developer of premium eyewear products and the innovative SPY Happy Lens™—is seeking highly motivated, Outside Sales Reps in the Rx channel for multiple regions throughout the US. These positions report to the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director in their respective territories.
1. Meet or exceed sales goals & budget on a monthly basis
2. Open new accounts in areas or segments that require expansion
3. Work with territory managers on a daily basis to keep them up to date on SPY in the territory
4. Evaluate and suggest accounts for financial growth and market strength
5. Visit accounts daily to solicit orders for SPY products
6. Educate and inform accounts on the SPY brand, news, events, contests, etc.
7. Assist in retail marketing with key events within the territory
8. Clean and merchandise SPY displays and POP
9. Perform retail sales clinics for all SPY accounts
- 3+ years of sales rep experience
- Consistent demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
- Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
- Working knowledge of the Rx industry preferred
Compensation: Commission based position
No Phone Calls Please.