Prices from: $95.00 - $170.00
- Happy Lens™
- Happy Lens™ - SPY’s color and contrast enhancing Happy Lens™ is the only lens to maximize the transmission of the sun’s “good” rays. See Better. Feel Better. Perform Better.
- ARC® (Accurate Radius Curve)
- ARC® (Accurate Radius Curve) - Lenses that are injected in a unique tapered shape to provide optically correct, distortion-free viewing at all angles, ensuring against discomfort and eyestrain.
- ANSI Certification
- ANSI Certification - Our shades were made to protect your eyes in more ways than one. Select SPY sunglasses are ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance.
- Spectra™ Lenses
- Spectra™ Lenses - Mirrored lenses that contain multiple layers of mirror for a look that is equally unique as it is effective by reflecting glare in full sunshine.
- Anti Fog
- Anti Fog - Our Anti-fog lenses have a super secret extra strength coating that keeps your lenses clear as day, all day long.
- Lexan Lenses
- Lexan Lenses - Our extra tough Lexan lenses with posts are tear-off compatible to provide the highest level of clarity in motocross.
- Trident™ Polarized
- Trident™ Polarized - Blocks over 99% of glare and is layered and sealed within SPY’s injected ARC® lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating and hazing of your polarized filter.
- Victory Lens™
- Victory Lens™ - The Victory Lens™ repels moisture and oils to keep your vision clear on your path to the podium. In your defining moment, don’t let sweat and grease cloud your vision to the front.
- Contact Lenses
- Contact Lenses - Contact mirrored lenses are engineered in all your favorite low-light tints, with a unique blue mirror color that increases definition, cuts glare, and reduces internal reflection.
- Cylindrical Lens
- Cylindrical Lens - Low-profile lenses with a classic look. More flexible than spherical lenses, they conform perfectly to any face.
- Spherical Lens
- Spherical Lens - Spherical goggles feature strategically placed curves to reduce glare and provide distortion free viewing, while offering increased insulation and airflow to prevent fogging.
- Lock Steady™
- Lock Stead™ - The quickest, fingerprint-free lens change system on the market—allowing you to adapt to changing light and weather conditions at the touch of a button.
- Scoop® Ventrilation System
- Scoop® Ventrilation System - Combats lens fogging by promoting airflow between the lens and the face by forcing air through strategically placed vents on the frame.
- Hytrel™ Rubber
- Hytrel™ Rubber - Peak Series and Performance pieces use this rubber on nose pads and temples tips. It becomes tackier when introduced to moisture to help keep shades on your face.
- Fast Track™
- Fast Track™ - The quickest lens replacement system ever gives you the clear advantage when light conditions change. Pop, pull, replace, ride.
- Face Foam
- Face Foam - Geo-force, triple-layer, expanded, Isotron™, and ergonomic face foam are all engineered to keep your goggles sitting comfortably on your face while you ride.
- Flight Strap™
- Flight Strap™ - The streetwear-inspired Flight Strap™ utilizes a Velcro system to prevent slippage, eliminates the need for readjustment, and fits perfectly under helmets.
- Helmet Compatible
- Helmet Compatible - Every one of our goggle frames is designed to fit a wide variety of helmets to minimize the space between eye and head protection.
- Silicone Ribbing
- Silicone Ribbing - This thin strip of silicone inside the strap keeps your goggles in place, protecting your eyes from face shots without any loss of sensation or pleasure.
- Flex Frame
- Flex Frame - Our polyurethane Flex Frame fits comfortably to the contours of your face no matter how cold it gets.