Cyrus Asian Fit
With ultra-thick sides and a front that commands attention, there’s nothing quiet about the Cyrus. And with the uplift in mood and energy its Happy Lens™ fosters, the Cyrus is sure to create some joyful noise. These Asian fit sunglasses are available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 6-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for optical performance
- Sturdy and smooth 5-barrel hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 57-18-142
"Asian Fit" (sometimes called "Global" or "Universal" fit) is largely only a difference in the way a frame or goggle fits on the nose. It is designed to better accommodate flatter nose bridges, higher cheek bones, or a combination of the two. In glasses, it’s often a thicker or more prominent nose pad. In some cases, the whole frame is redesigned, including a larger overall frame width. In goggles, this often means more substantial foam around the nose to prevent gaps between the goggle and the face.