Doom Snow Goggle
Doom is big. It’s big in its field of view. It’s big in performance. And it’s big in giving you more for your money. The Doom features the Lock Steady™ technology–the quickest, fingerprint-free lens change system on the market—as your first line of defense against the ever-changing elements of Mother Nature. And its free premium bonus lens allows you to adjust quickly to changing conditions. With Lock Steady™, just touch the button and see.
- Only available with SPY’s game-changing Happy Lens for enhanced terrain contrast and max optical clarity
- Custom built from durable, flexible polyurethane for seasons of use
- Features the Lock Steady™ quick change lens system—just touch the button
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC® spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection for increased visual performance and impact protection
- Free premium bonus lens has you covered no matter what the light conditions
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece pulls fog-causing sweat away while providing all-day comfort
- Silicone-ribbed strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
- 100% UV protection to shield your eyes against powerful, harmful high-altitude rays
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
BEST ANSWER: Hi Brian!
Since the Doom and Bravo goggle are almost identical, the only way to tell the difference between the two is by measuring the lens/frame. The Doom is the larger goggle out of the two.
Lens Width - 166mm
Lens Height - 95mm
Frame Width - 190mm
Frame Height - 105mm
Lens Width - 155mm
Lens Height - 85mm
Frame Width - 180mm
Frame Height - 92mm
Hope this helps! Thank you! :)
Reply Inaccurate Spy Optic C Staff on Jan 7, 2019
I have also read that the legacy are bigger and/or shaped differently. Can you explain the difference in size and/or shape between the Doom and Legacy.
The legacy will be taller goggle. I have put the Measurements for the Doom below. The goggles going across the face will be almost identical, however the Legacy will be taller in the B & D measurements.
A: Lens Width: 166mm
B: Lens Height: 83mm
C: Frame Width: 190mm
D: Frame Height: 93mm