Doom is big. It’s big in its field of view. It’s big in performance. And it’s big in giving you more for your money. The Doom features the Lock Steady™ technology–the quickest, fingerprint-free lens change system on the market—as your first line of defense against the ever-changing elements of Mother Nature. And its free premium bonus lens allows you to adjust quickly to changing conditions. With Lock Steady™, just touch the button and see.
- Only available with SPY’s game-changing Happy Lens for enhanced terrain contrast and max optical clarity
- Custom built from durable, flexible polyurethane for seasons of use
- Features the Lock Steady™ quick change lens system—just touch the button
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC® spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection for increased visual performance and impact protection
- Free premium bonus lens has you covered no matter what the light conditions
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece pulls fog-causing sweat away while providing all-day comfort
- Silicone-ribbed strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
- 100% UV protection to shield your eyes against powerful, harmful high-altitude rays
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
BEST ANSWER: Hi Brian!
Since the Doom and Bravo goggle are almost identical, the only way to tell the difference between the two is by measuring the lens/frame. The Doom is the larger goggle out of the two.
Lens Width - 166mm
Lens Height - 95mm
Frame Width - 190mm
Frame Height - 105mm
Lens Width - 155mm
Lens Height - 85mm
Frame Width - 180mm
Frame Height - 92mm
Hope this helps! Thank you! :)
Reply Inaccurate Spy Optic C Staff on Jan 7, 2019
I have also read that the legacy are bigger and/or shaped differently. Can you explain the difference in size and/or shape between the Doom and Legacy.
The legacy will be taller goggle. I have put the Measurements for the Doom below. The goggles going across the face will be almost identical, however the Legacy will be taller in the B & D measurements.
A: Lens Width: 166mm
B: Lens Height: 83mm
C: Frame Width: 190mm
D: Frame Height: 93mm