You don’t need to be fish-obsessed to love the Angler, but it doesn’t hurt. Available with superior Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light off the water so you can spot more fish, Angler sunglasses feature the detail- and mood-boosting Happy Lens™, are constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®, and comfortably go from the water to whatever’s next.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips for a secure, comfortable fit in wet conditions
- Built from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8x4-base polycarbonate toric lenses for increased optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 59-17-130
I would recommend the Hunt! They are a very similar, active style to the Angler, but are a bit smaller. The Hunt is our smallest active style of sunglasses :)
We only have one size for the Angler sunglasses which measures 59-17-130. However, here is a list of our sunglasses that have a temple length longer than 130mm: Discord, Cyrus, Helm, Helm 2, Montana, Flynn, Czar, Syndicate, Atlas, Haight 2, Tron 2, Deco and Pismo.