The original and iconic Dale Jr.-designed eyewear, the Dirty Mo is for those who know how to race and play to win. This midsized wrap features a chiseled surface, bold details, and the Happy Lens™, the lens that lets in the good and keeps out the bad. Also available with Trident™ polarization. Looking for more wrap styles? Check out the Dirty Mo 2.
- Available with the color and contrast enhancing Happy Lens™ and Trident™ polarization
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for increased optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 61-17-121
Microfiber Sunglass Pouch (Colors May Vary)
over 3 years ago
We do offer replacement lenses for the Dirty Mo frame, however they will only fit Dirty Mo models that were made in China. Please reach out to us so we can assist you further! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 760-804-8420.
Unfortunately, the Dirty Mo style is not ANSI rated. Here's a link to our Safety glasses: https://www.spyoptic.com/sunglasses/mens/safety/. Only select colorways for the General and Dega will come ANSI certified. All colorways for the Bounty, Sprinter, Jackman, and Quanta 2 will come ANSI certified.
We do not offer those lenses anymore, but we did come out with the MC3 frame!