The original and iconic Dale Jr.-designed eyewear, the Dirty Mo is for those who know how to race and play to win. This midsized wrap features a chiseled surface, bold details, and the HD Plus Lens, the lens that lets in the good and keeps out the bad. Also available with polarization.
Combines the superior clarity of our digitally mastered High Definition lenses with the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens™ . Enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and impact resistant distortion free optics in one kick-ass package that SPY loyalists have come to know and love. It’s probably the best lens ever.
- Available with the color and contrast enhancing HD Plus Lens and polarization
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for increased optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 61-17-121
Microfiber Sunglass Pouch (Colors May Vary)
over 2 years ago
Unfortunately, the Dirty Mo style is not ANSI rated. Here's a link to our Safety glasses: https://www.spyoptic.com/sunglasses/mens/safety/. Only select colorways for the General and Dega will come ANSI certified. All colorways for the Bounty, Sprinter, Jackman, and Quanta 2 will come ANSI certified.
We do not offer those lenses anymore, but we did come out with the MC3 frame!