The original and iconic Dirty Mo is for those who know how to race and play to win. This midsized wrap features a chiseled surface, bold details, and HD Plus, the lens that lets in the good and keeps out the bad. Also available with Trident™ polarization.
We’ve taken the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens™ and combined them with the superior clarity of digitally mastered High Definition lenses to create the next evolution in eyewear from SPY. Now you can enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and impact resistant distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package. It’s probably the best lens ever.
- Spy Optic Standard Issue Collection
- Created exclusively for military, first responders, and law enforcement
- Available with the color and contrast enhancing HD Plus and Trident™ polarization
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for increased optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 61-17-121
over 2 years ago
We do offer replacement lenses for the Dirty Mo frame, however they will only fit Dirty Mo models that were made in China. Please reach out to us so we can assist you further! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 760-804-8420.
Unfortunately, the Dirty Mo style is not ANSI rated. Here's a link to our Safety glasses: https://www.spyoptic.com/sunglasses/mens/safety/. Only select colorways for the General and Dega will come ANSI certified. All colorways for the Bounty, Sprinter, Jackman, and Quanta 2 will come ANSI certified.
We do not offer those lenses anymore, but we did come out with the MC3 frame!