A one-two punch of tech and style, the Frazier is the undisputed champion of the outdoors. Plus, with its virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction, the Frazier can take it as hard as it gives it. Features include the detail- and mood-boosting Happy Lens™, Hytrel™ rubber nose and temple pads, and 100% UV protection.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips for a secure fit in the wettest conditions
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- 8x4-base toric lenses for superior optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 59-16-127
Some of the Frazier frames are polarized- not all. It will have to say "Polar" in the lens color description. And the the price will be $50 more ($150 for polar, and non-polar will be $100).