Equal dashes swagger and adventure help shape the Helm into a modern-retro classic with aggressive lines and an even more aggressive following. The Helm is available with the Happy Lens™ and Trident™ polarization, features a nearly indestructible Grilamid® construction, and delivers 100% UV protection. For more classic looks, check out the Helm 2.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- 6-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses
- Keyhole bridge and integrated hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 57-18-140
Microfiber Sunglass Pouch (Colors May Vary)
over 3 years ago
The Helm comes with a keyhole bridge and integrated hinges, whereas the Helm 2 comes with 5-barrel hinges and does not have a keyhole bridge. The Helm 2 also features double injection rubber on the inside temple tips to keep the frame secure on your face all day long. Also, the Helm 2 only has the '+' logo and the Helm has the 'SPY +' logo.
Frame measurements -
Helm 2: 57-19-145
The main difference between the Soft Matte Black and Matte Black frame is, the Soft Matte Black frames are soft to the touch and have an almost rubber-grip feel to them, whereas the Matte Black is just a flat black. Hope this helps. :)