ANSI-certified, Sprinter performance sunglasses combine fast looks with Scoop ventilation to prevent fogging and keep you in the clear. Adjustable nose pads add comfort, while overmolded temples and a semi-rimless design offer more protection and less vision obstruction. Interchangeable lenses let you adapt to changing light conditions.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Comfortable rubber nose pads and temple tips provide a secure fit no matter how hard you sweat
- Scoop® ventilation system increases airflow to reduce fogging
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- Interchangeable 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses available
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 72-16-125
You can fill the Sprinter sunglass with prescription lenses, however, we recommend only single vision lenses for this style.
Yes, you can put prescription lenses into our Sprinter frame! You can take them to your local Optician to fill your Rx lenses, or you can order them through our Rx website: https://www.spyhappyrx.com/spy-sprinter.html
I believe we do have replacement nose pads for this frame. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further assist you!