Built to survive on Mars, the Rover’s tough. In fact, select colorways are rated for safety. ANSI Z87.1 certified lens retention and high mass impact protection are brought together with the detail- and mood-enhancing Happy Lens™. Features include a virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction, high-quality pin hinges, and Hytrel™ rubber temple tips for a more secure, comfortable fit.
- Select colorways feature ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with the Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Hytrel™ rubber temple tips for a secure, comfortable fit in the wettest conditions
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for optical superiority
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 59-16-12
Microfiber Sunglass Pouch (Colors May Vary)
I’m sorry to hear about your sunglasses! We actually discontinued the Rover and no longer have any available, because of this we will not be able to cover that frame under warranty unless you’re able to provide an itemized receipt from an Authorized SPY Dealer.
If you can provide your itemized receipt, there will be a nominal warranty fee in order to get you into a brand new sunglass from our current line. If you do not have your receipt, you would not qualify for warranty, however you would qualify for our replacement program where we can send you a 40% discount code to use on the purchase of a brand new pair of sunglasses from our current line through our website – www.spyoptic.com!
Please send an email to email@example.com with some photos of your frame and receipt if you have it!