You have a period of 14 days following the reception of your order to inform us of your wish to return part or all of your order.
You must then return the items to us within 14 days of registering your cancellation in your customer account.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the return costs are at your expense: a fixed amount of 10€ for sunglasses and googles, and 15€ for ski helmets will be automatically deducted from the refund for the return and transport costs of the Product.
How to return a product?
- Please login to your account then under the "My Orders" tab, confirm the products you wish to return. If you ordered as a Guest, please go to the Log In page and complete the "Check Order" form.
- Select the items you want to return, the quantity as well as the reason for your return.
- You will then receive under 2 working days the Return form by email, that you will have to print.
- Prepare your package for the return:
- The product(s) in perfect condition in their original packaging.
- Print out the returns form you received by email, and slip it into the parcel.
- Close your parcel and stick the DHL returns label (supplied in the parcel with the product(s) we sent you) on the parcel.