As big and bold as the era and music that inspired it, a little dissension goes a long way in this large-scale, ’80s-inspired piece. Available with the Happy Lens™ and Trident™ polarization, the Discord is constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid® and features sturdy 5-barrel hinges, 6-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses, and 100% UV protection. For a more subtle look, check out these low-profile sunglasses.
- Available with the color and contrast enhancing Happy Lens™ and Trident™ polarization
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- 6-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for increased optical performance
- Smooth and sturdy 5-barrel hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 57-17-145
over 3 years ago
Yes, the Discord lens is bigger than the Montana lens. The Discord lens measures 57mm from left to right, the Montana lens measures 54mm from left to right. Hope this helps. :)
Frame Color: SOSI Matte Black / Lens Color; HD Plus Gray Green Polar
Frame Color: SOSI Black / Lens Color: HD Plus Gray Green Polar
They look exactly the same and the description doesn't give any info on what's different.
Can anyone help?
We do not offer customized fit options, but a very similar fit if you want a little bigger frame, would be the Cyrus which is 58-17.
I do not believe the Slayco collection is live on our sponsorship sites yet. If you reach out to our Customer Service team, we can get you a one-time code that you can use on our website to purchase the item(s) you are wanting! Give our Customer Service team a call at 760-804-8420 x 7101 and they will send that discount code over to you. :)