Some people jump snowmobiles. Some run marathons in the desert. And others sit in their cars at lunch watching videos of fainting goats. No matter the adventures you seek out, your eyes need sleek protection. Slide on this optic evolution of our oh-so-popular Helm model and get after it.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- Double injection rubber on the inside temple tips keeps the frame secure on your face all-day-long
- 6-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses
- 5-barrel hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 57-19-145
The Gold Spectra Mirror lens does not come polarized at this time. We do have polarized options for the Helm 2, as you're clicking through the colorway options, it will say 'Polar' in the lens description if the lenses come polarized. There is also a price difference between the polar and non-polar Helm 2 models. Non-polarized models are $110 and the polarized models are $150. Hope this helps!
Yes, the lenses are interchangeable between the Helm & Helm 2. Hope this helps. :)